Wednesday, November 03, 2004

First Post!

I'm very pleased to have finally started a blog. I've been a serial lurker on just about every food blog for the past... well, let's not get into that. The point is, I could no longer resist the temptation to do such things as chronicle my culinary forays and participate in some of the blogging community events. I know you don't *have* to have a blog to participate, but it only seems proper.
In any event, I'm sure I'll get the hang of this soon.

Update October 2005:
For any of you visiting for the first time and choosing to plunge into my archives, welcome. I have not edited any of my early posts, though I realise now that many of them lack the style of more current posts. I won't be editing them beyond minor formatting changes. Why? Just see here.
Thanks for visiting!